Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Pugsicle

Its kind of boring here when they both are out working all day. Luckily they're both gone only two days a week. Otherwise I always have one of them home which is nice. Its convient that Susan leaves her laptop at home when she's out. I enjoy surfing the web - checking out the pug dating sites. But I'll leave that for another post. Onto my first rant/rave:

Wow, its cold in NY in January. They tell me its actually been a warm winter so far, so I'm in for it when the cold weather hits. I have a really thin coat of fur and was much better suited for TX weather. Luckily, Susan and Shawn saw that I was having some trouble with the cold and have bought me a knit sweater, a fleece jacket and a waterproof jacket which help alot when we go outside.

But, like many other pugs I know, I prefer to go "au naturale" when I'm in the house. When I'm napping I sometimes get a bit chilly so they are kind enough to wrap me up in a blanket, as you can see in the photo. When they're not home I just crawl into their bed and stay under their comforter. I try to be sneaky about it but a few times I've left my toys in their bed by accident so they figured it out.

Susan and Shawn took away my favorite toy last night in a last ditch effort to get me to bed. But I was way too wound up to sleep so instead I just whined most of the night and kept them awake. Ha! That'll teach them to not mess with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home